You might be sitting with him at the kitchen table drinking coffee from mismatched mugs and saying nothing because sometimes saying nothing is the best thing to say. He’s miles away, and you’re thinking you should take a shower or fix your hair or at least brush your teeth because you feel dirty and self-conscious. You wish the sun weren’t so bright on your face and you wish there was something other than corn flakes for breakfast so your stomach won’t start making hideous noises. You’re about to open your mouth and say something to break the silence, but he speaks first. He tilts his head slightly and says:
“You make me really happy.”
And you will agree he does, too.
To buy me some “healthy chips” or that “dried fruit stuff”…
He brings me back trail mix.
1. I touch everything when I’m in stores.
2. I have an amazing gut feeling and am usually right in first impressions about people.
3. I’m extremely shy & awkward.
4. I have a horrible temper.
5. I miss my family so so so much right now.
Maybe it’s just me, but putting on a brief should be the easier part of the job.
They’re not meant to be thongs!